Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ryder Turns 2

We spent Ryder's Birthday in Heber. We rode the 4 wheelers from Heber to the Cabin. Heidi, Whit, Emma, Granny and Grandpa Paulsen came to celebrate. Ryder I love you. I adore you. I love the way you care and cheer up others. I love how you share and give hugs to all in need. I think you are darling. I love your blond hair. You are the peace maker in our home. Bode is your best friend, and that makes me so happy. You follow him everywhere. In your room your beds are side by side so when sleeping you can comfort on another, and I have seen that you do. When you wake in the morning you stay in bed until Bode is awake and you come down the hall together. You always wear a smile, and never want to be left behind. Thanks for coming to our family. Cherish the relationship you have with your brother. Happy Birthday Son. XOXOXO

No comments: