Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Season

Today we went and saw Santa Clause. All week Bode has been earning money so he could buy a present for Jesus and give it to Santa today. What a great experience for my little guy. He has worked hard, racking leaves, scrubbing toilets, vacuuming. Last night we went and bought the presents and wrapped them. Bode loves Jesus so much. His sweet spirit is so tender.
This year we caught our own Christmas Elf. We put cereal on the front porch to see if we could catch an Elf. I sent Bode to the front porch to see if we had caught one after all day. I hear the front door close, and a few minutes later I hear him enter the house again. "Bode, did we catch one." No he says. Oh really, I say? Know I had placed one out front. "Mom, we just got a little eater guys." He was expecting a full size Elf, we got just a little eater guy. Every night the elf goes back and tells Santa how the boys were each day and then in the morning is hiding somewhere to be found and watch for the next day. -Very fun, each morning the boys run around trying to find him.

No comments: