Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bode 4th Birthday Questions

We asked Bode these questions on his 4th Birthday-
Name-Bode
Whole Name-I don't know
Favorite Color- Green
2nd Favorite Color- Brown and Green
How old are you- 3
How old are you tomorrow-Five- Holding up 4 fingers
Do you like Boys or Girls- I like Boys
Do you have a girlfriend- NO, Boys don't have girls friends. I have a girlfiend-Emma, shes a girlfriend
What want to be when grow up- A fireman
2nd thing want to be- I think I am going to be Captian Hook, Captian Hook has a sword.. Does he have a sword? Can I see it mom.
Favorite Singer- I don't know, I got to think about it
Favorite Outfit-I got to think about it,
Favorite Pajamas-Superman
Favorite Costume-Spiderman, cause I like spiderman he is my favoirte guy
Favorite Game- Snow flakes falling in the house, and in there rooms, and they are playing a game, snow flakes fall and see who has the penny on his plate.
Favorite Snack- I think Chocolate
I thought your favorite snack was crackers- Yea but we got to buy some cheese crackers
Favorite Animal- Lion & Tiger, a lion is mean ah
Favorite Song-Scripture Power
Favorite Book-Christmas Book-Polar Express
Best Friend-Jak, Chase, Payton and Sether
What about Ryder- Ryder is my best friend
Who's Boy are you-I am my mom's Boy and Cliffs Boy
Favorite Cereal-I don't know, I got to think about it
Favorite thing to do outside- Ride bikes with mommy and Daddy, and ryder and Bode
Favorite thing to do-Play with my family
How do you like to play with family- It is fun
Favorite Drink- I don't know, water

No comments: