Monday, July 14, 2008

Lone Peak

This last weekend we hiked to Lone Peak- Keri, Cliff, Mom & Dad... Mom hiked to the meadow and waited, while the other 3 of us summited and messed around. Cliff feels as if everything is better with a Mountain Dew... Cliff enjoying a Dew on the top.
We wanted to hike a different way down then we went up. When it takes you longer to hike down then it did going up you know you have a problem...All I can say is I never want to see Bear Canyon or Little Willow or Cherry Canyon or whatever that canyon was again... The problem being I am not sure what the canyon was called we were in, it seems to be different on every map. I will always cherish the memories I make with my mom and Dad. I am so glad they still play with us!!

2 comments:

Märta Harr said...

We are so lucky to have the parents we have! They are THE Best! I am grateful for the arms they have reached around our spouses by participating in activities like this! Brad has memories of Biking (especially after dark) with Dad that will last for eternity! They bonded through those adventures! I am so grateful! I hope I can play with my children, their spouses, and children too! What a legacy they are building! Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing! xoxoxo

janers said...

The Nectar of the Gods! ;)

Great Pics.