Monday, July 14, 2008

Bode 7 Month Pictures











At 7 months we have 3 teeth and one more on the way. He sits by himself very well. He can go from sitting to the crawling position-up on all 4's. But he doesn't crawl. He moves backwards, he turns circle while sitting. He rolls easily. He doesn't know how to sit still at all!! He loves to empty out the toy drawer then we fill it, and he starts over. He loves the Johnny Jump Up ALOT !! At this age he loves Cheerios, when he sees them coming he starts getting so excited. Wow wish that could last forever. We are now supporting and contributing to the binky industry... Don't for get it... you will need it!! Occasionally, when you hold him tight in your arms with a binky and a blanky and don't allow him to move he will fall asleep, and that is what I enjoy the most!! Time flies that was the fastest 7 months of my life.. Enjoy every moment!! I love you Bode!!

5 comments:

Märta Harr said...

I love you Keri, Cliff & Bode! I loved watching Bode smile last week! Thanks for sharing so many smiles with us! What cute pictures! You're such a good Mom! Thanks for your example! xoxoxox

L.H. said...

Keri,
Bode is getting so cute!!!
Hug him tight for me!
XOXOXOXO

Cliff, Keri, Bode and Ryder said...

Oh my goodness Ker!! I LOVE LOVE Bode's pics especially the wyoming one!! HA HA! ! You have the CUTEST BOY EVER!!!! LOVE IT!- From Mandy-Lou

janers said...

ADORABLE!!!

I just wanna kiss him all over...perfect baby!

heather said...

So cute!