Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lots of 1st this week











You practice, you practice, you practice, and then when he rolls over for the 1st time, it is with Daddy... Bummer. This video was taken 5 months and 3 days old, and seconds after he rolled over for the 1st time.

This week he also rode on the boat for the 1st time. Yesterday May 17th, I water skiing in Utah lake with no wet suit, man glad to be out and not pregnant. Whit was with us, what a blessing she has been with helping with Bode. He is not quite use to the whole cold water thing. We will try and break him in slowly..

He feed himself for the 1st time this week. I am not sure any went in the mouth, but he defiantly had a go at it. Graham Crackers everywhere. I almost had a nerves breakdown he was so messy, we went straight to the tub. Which brings me to another 1st, we put him in the big tub... man he loves it! Splashing and moving everywhere...Cliff things I need to put a little black spot in his willy...

1st time he mowed the lawn, he fell asleep, maybe next time he could be a better helper. This week we take him to Powell for the 1st time... new adventures everyday!


2 comments:

Märta Harr said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks! Hug Bode for me right now... BEFORE he matures more! Keri he is so darling! You're such a good Mom! Thanks for being my sister! xoxoxoxox

janers said...

So many firsts!!! He's getting so big...he's so dang cute!