Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Snow Gods Produced

Call in sick, Call in dead... I don't care quit your job. Get to the ski hill....We have received 7 feet of snow in the last 7 days... I LOVE SPRING!!! I have been so fortunate to ski 3 of those seven. Thanks to my mom and my sister for babysitting. My dad for going with me, and my husband well, for everything else....Yesterday Little Cottonwood canyon just Closed for over 36 hours, I cannot remember this ever happening in my lifetime. So today with sunny skies, and 7 feet of new snow... WOW, a friend today described his happiness about the snow that "I am so filled with Glee that I almost wet myself." I cannot explain it to a non skier. If there is such thing as momentary happiness, this is a 10, on the one to ten scale. I was sitting on the lift this morning with my dad, and not a track around.. that has got to be happiness. It is like God opens the windows of heaven and lets us in for a day... Thanks for skiing Key Hole with me Dad! You rock the house!!!

No comments: