Monday, September 1, 2008

August Powell Trip


We just got home from Powell again. We almost didn't go work and home stuff have been so crazy, but we decided we needed a break to try and calm all the storms.. and man was it fun!!


Bode is getting so much more interactive. He belly boarded, got up early and played on the beach. I almost cleared the wake toe side on the wake board, skied till I could no longer hold on, knee boarded for the 1st time, and barefooted off the boom.


The video above that looks like water flying everywhere is Cliff Bare footing on a 60 foot line going between 38-40 miles an hour. This is very hard to do, and you have to have a certain amount of stupidity to even try. Although Dave and Cliff love it. Imagine the crash going that fast..

3 comments:

Märta Harr said...

I heard there was snow of the tops of the mountains this morning! From the water to the snow - just like that!

Beautiful family! We love you!

Emily K. said...

That's a great grin. Sorry I haven't called to catch up. Runnin' like crazy here. It's nice to see your cute family. Talk to you soon.
Emily

Michelle C said...

He is so cute Keri. I love boys. I bet you're just loving him to death. We need to get together sometime. I don't even know if you're still in Draper or not. I'm bad. He's a cute one!