Sunday, February 24, 2008

Miracle

Last week we took Bode into his pediatrician for his 2 month check-up. The whole check-up was a bit a nightmare. Due to insurance and billing. The doctor thought he looked a little yellow and wanted to do some blood tests to see if he still had billiruban. The tests came back that his billiruban was 6.4. I guess there is two kinds of billirudan and the bad billiruban was hi. The doctor called us the next day to give us this news and tell us she was worried about it being so high, and that we needed to get into Primary Children's Hospital ASAP, to make sure his liver, and everything inside of him was working. I was in a panic, my babies liver may not be working....AHH... When Cliff got home from work that night he gave him a blessing.. I am so thankful for the priesthood in my home. The next day (Valentines Day) my mom and I spent the day at Primary Children's Hospital while they ran tests on Bode. At the end of the day, the doctors informed me and mom that they could not find anything and they will conclude all the tests they ran as normal. Three days later we returned to the Pediatrician to have our blood tested again.. This time we came in at 2.4- 2.0 is considered normal.

The week yhat this was taking place many people were praying for him. Like Olivia said, Keri you have an Army of people praying for you and ready to step in and help. I am so thankful for all those who cared and prayed, mostly for there Faith... So that My little child could be healed. I truly believe that Heavenly Father opened the doors of Mercy on my family and healed Bode! I am so thankful that he let us have this miracle in our lives... THANK YOU!! Thank you for healing my son!

No comments: