Sunday, January 22, 2012

Back to School

I series of event happened. The IRS regulations changed, the University of Utah waived the GMAT application, the dean of accounting took my call, the dean presented my case before the board and admitted me and here I go back to school to get my graduate in Masters of Accounting. I have cried the last 2 weeks every morning dropping off the kids at my mom's to go learn IRS code. I know this is the right move for our family. It is way harder then I expected. I study every night till about midnight, get up at 6 and start again. Full time mom, Full time School, and full time work. A bit stressful. My boys are the most important. I love them so much. I need them to know I would do anything for them, and it breaks my heart to give them to granny 2-4 hours 4 days a week. Last week and church you know people ask, How are you? Every time I would break down and cry.. People don't really care, but I was such a mess, I could not control myself.
Boys, I love you. I would do anything for you. I cherish the loves we share and the time, I know that it takes time to have love grow, you can have all of my love. I do not know why God wants me to go back to school. But I have no doubt this is the road God wants us to take. Or all the miracles to get me into school would not of happened. This is really hard, but we can do hard things. We can grow, and be stretched, and cry, and grow some more, but we can do hard things. I love you. I am here for you. I just tucked you into bed, gave you loves, and held you. It is Sunday, and I have promised that I will not study on Sunday, it is the lords day and I need all the help I can get. Be strong we can do this. You can do hard things in your life as well. Most everything in life that is great is hard work. We can do hard things as a family, and you can do hard things with God on your side.
I CHERISH YOU!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I'm the winner here. Having them walk through my door and all of us running to give hugs is to be cherished. xoxo Granny