Friday, January 7, 2011

Bode Skiing

Cliff was riding up the lift with Bode, and Bode say- Dad I want to go off those rocks. So Cliff agrees. We take Bode over, he gets some speed, and off he goes. He crashes, by the time I get to him he is crying, cause he face planted into the snow. I pick him up and he says, crying.. Mom, can I do it again, cause I crashed?.... Oh yes, son you can! And that is how it all began. We have a dare devil on our hands.. and the parents support it.



Check out the next sequence of Pic... Everyday he improves, faster, bigger, stronger...








4 comments:

Mandy Lou said...

He is for sure better than his Aunt Mandy!!

Rachel said...

oh my gosh...that just amazes me that he skis so well! you guys have done an amazing job!!!

Rachel said...

i am AMAZED at this! i'm beginning to think i'm a bit overprotective of Lola! you guys have done an amazing job!!!

Michelle C said...

Too cute and not surprising! That's pretty amazing! Hope you guys are doing good. Your boys are getting so big!