Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bode Skied 11 Months

I felt it was important that if my son walked before he was 1, that he would ski as well. He worked hard and learned to walk, and I promised him if he did I would teach him to ski. So last weekend we went up to Alta, and he did awesome!! I can tell we have some real potential here. He did better than Cliff expected. The bummer part is the camera died on the lift. So we will go again next week and get some photos of the little guy's good form!!


3 comments:

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

So Awesome!!! How did he do? Was he able to have some control of the ski's? We want to get Anna up there sometime this year, so she can have some fun at Snowbasin!! (March 5-7) I think.

heather said...

YAY Bode!! And darn about the camera!
And Happy Birthday too!

Märta Harr said...

Happy Birthday Bode! We Love You!
Thanks for an invite to your party today, sorry we aren't going to make it! We hope you have a beautiful day! :)