Sunday, October 5, 2008

Paragliding






Draper home of the world famous Paragliding at the Point of the Mountain. For the past 3 years we have had the worlds best Home Teacher, also owner and head instructor at Utah Paragliding. Check him out http://www.utahparagliding.com/. As one of the last memories and hurrah in draper this last Monday he took me paragliding. It was awesome. We did this really sharp turn, which in turns makes it so you have a moment of weightlessness, it was the best part. But a close second was the feeling when you go close to the mountain and like buzz it. It reminded me of watching ski movies when the helicopter, buzzes the skiers on the top of the mountain, anything that reminds you of skiing you should do again.

5 comments:

heather said...

That does look fun! And lets be honest -I'd probably be more likely to do that then go find a bear!! ;)
Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

holy cow! i am so jealous! what a rush that must have been! good for you!!

janers said...

AWESOME! I've always wanted to do that even though I'm afraid of heights...I'm sure you had a blast!

Michelle C said...

You're such a freakin' dare devil!!! It looks fun but I just don't know. You are my hero. So you sold your house huh? You did make it look so pretty. You're a great decorater! We really need to get together. Send me an email with your phone number 'cause I lost it with my last phone.

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

Looks like so much fun, I've always wanted to do that. Congrats on the sale of your house, now where are you going? I hope those beanies worked out...let me know if I need to adjust the size in any way. I can make them in whatever size you need:)